2008 School of Visual arts, NY Public Art Residency
2003/04 School of Applied Arts, Denver CO.
1987/1992 University College School, London
1993/94/95 Edinburgh University, Edinburgh, Scotland MA
1993/94/95 Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh Scotland. BA
SELECTED GROUP SHOWS & PROJECTS
* AFI Times Sq Building with United Creators, NY NY
* Bang & Olufsen/United Creators, NY NY, Frankfurt & Istanbul
* Lana Santorelli Gallery NY NY
*Red 03 Gallery, Barcelona, Spain
*’Faces and Spaces’, North 8 St, Brooklyn 11211
* Open Studios, SVA Public Art Residency, NY NY
*’Paper works’ Juried Competition, BJ Spoke Gallery, Huntington NY, curated by Samantha Rippner- the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
*Digital Simulcast Collaboration with United Creators and Bang and Olufsen in Munich, Frankfurt, Germany: Istanbul, Turkey.
*’Finding lost Time’ NYC public art project with Art in Odd Places.
* Brenda Taylor Gallery NY NY
* Lana Santorelli Gallery NY, NY
*411 Gallery Juried group show, Artery Festival, Times Sq, NY.NY
*Juried International Competition, Kolok Gallery, North Adams, MA
*Summer Exhibition, Broadfoot and Broadfoot Gallery, Soho NY
*’Paul Stuart’ windows in collaboration with United Creators
* Interior abstract paint and plaster wall installation, NYC for MJZ Productions.
* Ice Sculpture collaboration with Fear No Ice,
at Rockefeller Plaza for NBC ‘Today show’
*Soke Fine Art.Vail CO. Projection Paint and Print Installation
*Painting installation at Samana Lounge, Vail CO
*Print Paint and Plaster installation at Loaded Joes’ Avon CO
*’Americana Show. Soke Fine Art, Vail CO
* Denver Capitol building restoration project with School of Applied Arts
*Projection, Print, Paint and Plaster at Globeville Studios, Denver Co
* Print and video at Bacchus Gallery, Los Feliz, LA,
* Projection and print at Orbetello Gallery, LA, Beltane
* Painting installation event in collaboration with actor Billy Zane and John Sayles production, Denver,CO
* Exterior abstract 2d Installation ‘Urban Camoflage’ East LA
* Shortwave Digital Festival, Old St, London E1,
* video installation ‘Finding Neverland’ wrap party
*video and print at Vibe Gallery with Hewlett Packard , Brick Lane, London E1
*Taos Solar festival. NM. Multi and collaborative interactive mixed media installation.
*Beltane fire ritual, Edinburgh, Scotland. Digital media project in collaboration with Beltane fire Society.
*Ongoing and periodic since ’93, Heartland Mesa site specific Earthworks installation project with Lee Foerstner,Truth or Consequences NM.
2007 Midoma, NY, NY
2006 Globeville Studios, Denver, CO
2005 Globeville Studios, Denver, CO
2004 Soke Fine Art, Vail CO
2003 Riverbend Gallery, Truth or Consequences,NM
2002 Silverlake Arts, LA, CA
2001 Woburn Gallery, London W1
The Engineer, London NW3
2000 New Buffalo Gallery, Taos, NM
Work featured in Upcoming Films Productions
Away We Go. My Life in Ruins. Twelve.
The elements and materials I use involve some chemistry. My work emphatically speaks of surface quality. I create my own paint, plaster and patina mixtures and textures. It is the sense and feeling of spirituality and alchemy that truly absorbs me, and fuels my creative discoveries. I find myself looking into the surfaces of life, the shapes and structures of our world. I am influenced by transformation and cycles of Nature, as they reflect both microscopic and macrocosmic worlds. Essentially my process has a very organic nature, and I practice expressive and meditative techniques in creating my work.